After much time and considerations about the global pandemic due to COVID-19 and its consequences on human, social, academic and working activities, the Program Committee and Organization of the 2023 20th International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Computing Science and Automatic Control (CCE) decided to celebrate a Hybrid Conference (On site and and online conference) with all authors and participants.
The Event will take place in the building of the Headquarters of electrical engineering and the auditorium Ing. Jorge Suárez Díaz, in CINVESTAV (Centro de Investigación y de Estudios Avanzados del Instituto Politécnico Nacional)
located in: Av. Instituto Politécnico Nacional 2508, Col San Pedro Zacatenco, CP 07360, Alc.Gustavo A. Madero, Mexico City.
The schedule of the presentations will be according to the zone of Mexico City that corresponds to the central time zone.
Central time or central zone is the official time zone corresponding to UTC -6, that is, six hours less than in coordinated universal time or UTC, also known as GMT time.
For the oral presentation of your paper please consider the following:
1) The opening event, plenary conferences and technical sessions will be held Hybrid , using our institutional platform on MS Teams. You can consult the following link that contains information on how to use teams for your presentation:
How to join a Microsoft Teams meeting, a demo tutorial
2) We will have 4 virtual rooms and room managers that will help you to get acces to the session.
3) We will also have 4 rooms available for the presentation of your paper in the Electrical Engineering Department ( Event located in the building of the Headquarters of electrical engineering and the auditorium Ing. Jorge Suárez Díaz) in CINVESTAV (Av. Instituto Politécnico Nacional 2508, Col San Pedro Zacatenco, CP 07360, Alc.Gustavo A. Madero, Mexico City)
4) You will be able to enter the virtual rooms through a link that will be available on the website.
5) The time for the presentation of your paper is 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions. You must turn on your camera at the time of your exposure.
6) You will transmit your oral presentation from your computer (On line mode). For the transmission, your computer requires a microphone , a camera and internet connection. You must turn on your camera when you present your paper.
7) For the presentation on the site, each room will have a computer where you can upload your presentation, so you are requested to be there 10 minutes before the session starts so that the room managers can help you upload the presentation.
8) Please, You must enter 10 minutes before the session starts, for the session manager to assign you permissions to share presentations among all the authors of the session. Please note that it is 10 minutes before the session starts, not 10 minutes before the scheduled time for your presentation.
9) The presentation and oral explanation must be in English
11) You can download or consult the Schedule (preview version) in the following link:
Schedule in PDF format
12) The sessions will be recorded and it will be available on the youtube channel where you can see the presentations of all the papers of CCE 2023; if you have any comments on this please send us a message. By participating in this event we consider your authorization to transmit the presentation of your paper on the Youtube channel of the CCE conference.
13) If you have information in your presentation that you consider important to protect, please include the following Copyright statement:
"© 2023 [name author]
This work is protected by copyright and, subject to the exceptions expressly laid down by law, may not be communicated to the public in whole or in part, reproduced, processed or stored in an automatized database, in any way whatsoever, without the express prior written consent of the author."
14) The first slide must contain:
a) The presenter's name and affiliation,
b) Paper Title and authors
c) Conference title and date
15) Before connecting to teams, in the corresponding session, please open your power point presentation, or the application that you will use to present your paper, to have it ready.
16) If your presentation will be on site (at the CINVESTAV facilities) and you are not part of the CINVESTAV Zacatenco Community, Please fill out the registration form found in the following link to request authorization to the administration, so that you can have access to the facilities. Indicate in surveillance that you are coming to the CCE 2023 event.
17) Please note that any paper that is not presented by its authors (at least one) during the conference WILL NOT be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore database. Although these papers will be included in the preliminary version of the proceedings that will be distributed at the conference, such papers will not have an ISBN number nor an IEEE Catalog number.
18) This year, the conference will be in the Hybrid modality, with the following considerations:
- Speakers of papers who reside abroad or who live outside of Mexico City or the metropolitan area, their presentation online or in person is optional.
- We request that the speakers of papers that live in Mexico City and the metropolitan area, present the paper in person.
Organizing Committee CCE 2023