After much time and considerations about the global pandemic due to COVID-19 and its consequences on human, social, academic and working activities, the Program Committee and Organization of the 2022 19th International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Computing Science and Automatic Control (CCE2022) decided to celebrate a virtual and online conference with all authors and participants.
The schedule of the presentations will be according to the zone of Mexico City that corresponds to the central time zone.
Central time or central zone is the official time zone corresponding to UTC -6, that is, six hours less than in coordinated universal time or UTC, also known as GMT time.
For the oral presentation of your paper please consider the following:
1) The opening event, plenary conferences and technical sessions will be held on-line, using our institutional platform on MS Teams. You can consult the following link that contains information on how to use teams for your presentation:
https://youtu.be/BH6bSIwR0-4 How to join a Microsoft Teams meeting, a demo tutorial
2) We will have 3 virtual rooms and room managers that will help you to get acces to the session.
3) You will be able to enter the virtual rooms through a link that will be available on the website
4) The time for the presentation of your paper is 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions. You must turn on your camera at the time of your exposure.
5) You will transmit your oral presentation from your computer. For the transmission, your computer requires a microphone , a camera and internet connection.
6) Please, You must enter 10 minutes before the session starts, for the session manager to assign you permissions to share presentations among all the authors of the session. Please note that it is 10 minutes before the session starts, not 10 minutes before the scheduled time for your presentation.
7) The presentation must be in English.
9) You can download or consult the Schedule more information in the following links:
Schedule in PDF format
Abstract Book (Final Program in PDF format )
10) the sessions will be recorded and it will be available on the youtube channel where you can see the presentations of all the papers of CCE 2022; if you have any comments on this please send us a message.
11) If you have information in your presentation that you consider important to protect, please include the following Copyright statement:
"© 2022 [name author]
This work is protected by copyright and, subject to the exceptions expressly laid down by law, may not be communicated to the public in whole or in part, reproduced, processed or stored in an automatized database, in any way whatsoever, without the express prior written consent of the author."
12) The first slide must contain:
a) The presenter's name and affiliation,
b) Paper Title and authors
c) Conference title and date
13) Before connecting to teams, in the corresponding session, please open your power point presentation, or the application that you will use to present your paper, to have it ready.