The Conference's Online Registration, Paper submission System & Instructions for pre-accepted and accepted papers
- All papers must be submitted electronically using the "conference's Online Registration & Paper Submission System (EasyChair Conference System: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cce20220) (Available on June 1, 2022). Authors also must specify the key area of the submission in this System.
- The scientific program will consist of invited lectures in addition to oral simultaneous sessions.
- All papers must be written in English
- English will be the official languages of the conference
- The manuscripts are limited to six (6) pages (full paper) or four (4) pages (short paper) length in IEEE Xplore PDF format, letter size.
- Papers must be submitted before July 11, 2022. Please note that our electronic system will not allow submission after this date.
- Paper without Page number
- Selection criteria: Papers are expected to significantly contribute the field of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Automatic Control, based on the different topics. The contribution has to be original, novel and identify how it advances the state-of-the-art (citing the most appropriate references). The paper has to be clear, well written and structured, and easy to understand. Finally, the paper must detail the methodology used for answering the research questions, justify its adequacy, and ensure the validity of the presented results.
- Originality: Material submitted to CCE 2022 has to be original. By submitting a manuscript to the conference, the authors guarantee it has not been previously published, or accepted for publication, in substantially similar form. No paper containing significant overlap can be submitted to other conferences or journals during the review period. It is the author’s responsibility to ensure originality and failing to do so will result in automatic rejection.
Gudelines in the preparation of your paper
- You can write your paper in any word processor, only follow the guidelines.
- Authors are responsible for submitting their paper in the required format. All papers that are accepted will be published as submitted by the Author.
- The Conference is NOT responsible for editing or correcting errors in the paper.
- Do not include page numbers in the paper.
- The next link to provide you access to free Word and LaTeX templates and to PDF instructions
- Content will be rigorously reviewed by members of the program committee and others experts. Each paper will receive feedback in the form of at least three peer review reports and the notification of acceptance or rejection. Authors will receive feedback and notification on their paper after the first review round (August 15, 2022) and will be able to submit the final version with the changes requested by the Committee (September 5, 2022).The program committee reserves the right to ask authors for specific changes as a precondition to publication. The final selection will be made by the Technical Program Committee based on the review reports, and Fulfillment of requirements. (September 26, 2022)
- Authors of accepted full and short papers will be invited to give an oral presentation of their work at the conference.
- Accepted paper submissions will be published in the conference proceedings by CCE 2022 and Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
- All papers will be verified by the IEEE CrossCheck Portal, before to be accepted, this system was developed by IEEE in order to check for plagiarism and multiple publication.
Paper Submission System
For this conference we are using an online paper submission and reviewing system (Easychair). This is a web-based groupware application that supports the review process for technical contributions for the CCE 2022 conference.
Select the following link to submit your paper (Avalilable on June 1, 2022):
How to sign in to EasyChair
Using Your EasyChair account
To sign in to EasyChair, you must have an EasyChair account. If you used EasyChair after the 9th of January 2007, then you have such an account. If you do not have one,click this link to obtain one.
If you have an EasyChair account but forgot your user name or password, click this link to retrieve them.
If clicking on EasyChair links repeatedly brings you to the sign-in page please read the following.
- To use EasyChair you must enable cookies on your browser. Please check that you have cookies enabled.
- EasyChair will automatically terminate your session after two hours of inactivity, so it is normal that you are asked to sign in again if you did not work with it for more than two hours. Another possible reason for this problem is the use of two different browsers or two different computers to access your EasyChair account. For security reasons, EasyChair does not allow for a simultaneous access of the same account from more than one browser or computer.
All full papers must be electronically submitted before July 11, 2022
Instructions only for pre-accepted and accepted Papers
Please review this message carefully since it contains important information regarding the inclusion of your paper in the Proceedings of CCE 2022.
Although your paper is pre-accepted, you should carefully implement comments for improvements as suggested by reviewers. Please observe that papers not complying with IEEE style standards (bibliography and formatting) unfortunately will not appear in the Proceedings nor IEEExplore site.
- Address all the comments (below) from the reviewers in the final version of your paper.
- Provide the final version of your paper in the proper format, following the IEEE style. See the instructions available at:
https://cce.cinvestav.mx/author-information/#format (Submission Format)
Please DO NOT includes page numbers in the final version of your paper.
- Check carefully your submission information (on Easychair system), as follows:
- a) Paper title: Please use capital letters for the first letter of the main words of the title of your paper. Make sure that the spelling of the title is correct.
- b) Authors names: Please use capital letters only for the first letter of each name and last name of the authors.
- c) Abstract: You can "copy and paste" the abstract from the paper, but please be careful with special characters (e.g., mathematical symbols).
- d) Check the email accounts of all authors, one of they must sign the electronic copyright (We will send more information about IEEE Electronic Copyright by email).
Please note that the information about your submission written in the Easychair System will be used to automatically generate the table of contents of the proceedings, the author’s index, the book of abstracts and , final program of the conference and the information that will be sent to IEEE.
You can see and modify your submission information using your login name and password at:
- Before creating your final PDF file:
- a) Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. Select one of the 4 options below indicated:
a.1. For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
a.2. For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-5508-4/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
a.3. For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-5508-4/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
a.4. For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-5508-4/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
b) Add in the header of the source document the following text:
2022 19th International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Computing Science and Automatic Control (CCE). Mexico City, Mexico. November 9-11, 2022
(typography used in your paper or Arial/Times New Roman Size 8)
c) Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Verify that your PDF file is in the IEEE Xplore format (this is mandatory for inclusion in the IEEE Digital Library)
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
Conference ID: 56709X
https://cce.cinvestav.mx/author-information/#pdfexpress (Gudelines IEEE Xplore)
- Submit the final version of your paper using EasyChair, no later than September 5, 2022 (send the final file verified and approved by PDF eXpress):
- One of authors must sign the Electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF), this is a method for authors to complete their publishing agreement with IEEE. The eCF has effectively accomplished the goal of digitally transferring ownership rights of the intellectual property to IEEE, in easychair system you must indicate which of the authors will sign the copyright agreement (you will receive more information about IEEE Electronic Copyright in another email).
- The program committee will revise the final version of your paper and send you a final acceptance message (Phase 2) before September 26, 2022.
Once the final version of your paper has been approved (phase 2), you can register and pay for your paper as an author before October 4, 2022. You will receive instructions to enter your proof of payment through the Easychair system, the invoice and the Electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF).
Paper Example 2
NO SHOW POLICY:
Please note that any paper that is not presented by its authors (at least one) during the conference WILL NOT be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore database. Although these papers will be included in the preliminary version of the proceedings that will be distributed at the conference, such papers will not have an ISBN number nor an IEEE Catalog number.
To create IEEE Xplore-Compatible PDFs please download the next guideline. After the conversion, the PDF file (made by yourself ) MUST be checked by IEEE PDF eXpress for IEEE Xplore compatibility:
IEEE PDF specification for IEEE Xplore provides detailed information on how to prepare PDF files for IEEE Xplore.
IEEE PDF eXpress Site (Creating your PDF eXpress Account)
- You can use IEEE PDF eXpress to convert and check PDF files. IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing to make IEEE Xplore-Compatible PDFs or to submit their own PDFs for compatibility testing.
- To use this service, please go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- the Conference ID : 56709X
- Your email address
- - A password.
- - Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
If you have doubts with PDF Xpress please Contact PDF eXpress Support:
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the "Ask A Question tab".
Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
More Instructions about PDF Expresss site (read this instructions before to use PDF eXpress )
Please note that the proceedings of this conference are sponsored by the IEEE who will hold the copyright. Only for those submitters whose paper is accepted.
IEEE Copyright Information:
CCE committee do not sell, distribute, or pass your personal data to any organization.
Paper Example 2