For this conference we are using an online paper submission and reviewing system (Easychair). This is a web-based groupware application that supports the review process for technical contributions for the CCE 2017 conference.
Select the following link to submit your paper:
1) All accepted papers will be published as submitted by the Author. Please address all the comments from the reviewers in the final version of your paper.
2) Check carefully your submission information on Easychair system:
a) Paper title: Please use capital letters for the first letter of the main words of the title of your paper. Make sure that the spelling of the title is correct.
b) Authors names: Please use capital letters only for the first letter of each name and last name of the authors.
c) Abstract: You can "copy and paste" the abstract from the paper, but please be careful with special characters (e.g.,mathematical symbols).
d) Check the email accounts of all authors, they must sign the electronic copyright (We will send more information about IEEE Electronic Copyright in another email).
Please note that the information about your submission will be used to automatically generate the table of contents of the proceedings, the author’s index, the book of abstracts and the final program of the conference.
3) All accepted papers must be in IEEE Xplore PDF format. Please DO NOT include page numbers in the final version of your paper.
4) Before creating your final PDF file, add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. Select one of the 4 options below indicated:
a.1. For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: "U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright "
a.2. For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: "XXX/$31.00 ©2017 Crown " (Available on June 30, 2017)
a.3. For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: " XXX /$31.00 ©2017 European Union " (Available on June 30, 2017)
a.4. For all other papers the copyright notice is: " XXX/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE " (Available on June 30, 2017)
5) Before creating your final PDF file, Add in the header of the source document the following (typography used in your paper or Arial/Times New Roman Size 8 or 10 ):
2017 14th International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Computing Science and Automatic Control (CCE), Mexico, City. Mexico. September 20-22, 2017.
6) Verify that your PDF file is in the IEEE Xplore format (this is mandatory for inclusion in the IEEE Digital Library)
IEEE PDF eXpress login page: http://www.pdf-express.org/
Conference ID: XXXX (Available on June 30, 2017)
7) Upload your final file verified and approved by PDF eXpress using EasyChair, no later than August 11, 2017.
8) Upload a zip file by Easychair including:
a) A proof of the payment of your registration fee (If the first author of the paper is current student or professor of Cinvestav, does not pay the registration feed, but you should include your Cinvestav Identification).
Please note that authors must register by August 11, 2017 . Each accepted paper requires the payment of the registration fee.
c) In case you need an invoice, include the institution name, address, RFC, and copy of RFC (RFC only Mexican authors).
9) All authors must sign the Electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF), this is a method for authors to complete their publishing agreement with IEEE (you will receive more information about IEEE Electronic Copyright by email)
10) NO SHOW POLICY: Please note that any paper that is not presented by its authors (at least one) during the conference WILL NOT be included in the IEEE Xplore database.
Although these papers will be included in the preliminary version of the proceedings that will be distributed at the conference, such papers will not have an ISBN number nor an IEEE Catalog number.
IEEE PDF specification for IEEE Xplore provides detailed information on how to prepare PDF files for IEEE Xplore. You can use IEEE PDF eXpress to check the compatibility of your PDF files , or to convert your paper to PDF file, or also use.
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences. To use this service, please go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org/
First-time users should do the following:
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
If you have doubts with PDF Xpress please Contact PDF eXpress Support:
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the "Ask A Question tab".
Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
Please note that the proceedings of this conference are sponsored by the IEEE who will hold the copyright. Only for those submitters whose paper is accepted.
All authors of accepted papers must sign the Electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF), this is a method for authors to complete their publishing agreement with IEEE (the author will receive more information about IEEE Electronic Copyright by email)
To sign in to EasyChair, you must have an EasyChair account. If you used EasyChair after the 9th of January 2007, then you have such an account. If you do not have one, click this link to obtain one.
There is also a second step, but only for those submitters whose paper is accepted. In that case, you will be asked to also submit the camera-ready copy electronically. Instructions will be sent after your paper has been accepted
If clicking on EasyChair links repeatedly brings you to the sign-in page please read the following.
CCE committee do not sell, distribute, or pass your personal data to any organization.